I promised a pizza party today, but a minor miscalculation sent things south. I placed the Take-and-Bake into the classroom microwave while the kids crowded around hoping to snag the first piece. But eight minutes turned out to be too long for a Take-and-Bake because when I pulled it out a hunk of bubbling cheese wrapped around my wrist and I snapped my hand, screaming. The pizza flew across the room and landed on the back of Liam’s neck. Of course he screamed, then fell out of his chair and cried on the floor, while the rest of the kids peeled the pieces off his neck and onto paper plates. So in the end everyone had pizza and things worked out okay.